1) Archery hunting, for members ONLY, is permitted on club property with a valid Pennsylvania hunting license and appropriate tags.
2) ALL firearm and airgun hunting is PROHIBITED. No exceptions. Violation could result in expulsion.
3) All members hunting on club grounds must sign in and out, and also note the location they are hunting, on the sheets available in the orange box by the shed man door.
4) All equipment left on property must tagged with owner’s name. Stands/blinds must be removed within 7 days of season’s end.
5) If you are stalking/still-hunting be aware of any other signed-in hunters and their location. Please respect their space.
6) If you do harvest a deer, please eviscerate and leave gutpiles in the woods, NOT in shooting lanes.
7) Report any harvest to a Board member. Feel free to share a photo we can post to our website.
Keep up to date with the news around the Falcon Archers!